Articles with Carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Dogs: Reilly’s Acute Leg Spasms

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Dogs: Reilly’s Acute Leg Spasms

Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. What makes carbon monoxide dangerous is the fact that it replaces circulating oxygen. Further, because it bonds more strongly, it’s hard for oxygen to regain its rightful place. As a result, the body—especially the brain and the heart—is deprived of oxygen. That leads to chemical suffocation. Further, the problem can continue for 10…

Continue reading …